The biggest database of tabletop publishers is coming soon.
Designers: find the best publishers to pitch in minutes. Filter through a comprehensive database updated quarterly on active publishers from around the world.
Number of publishers
Pieces of info about each publisher
What this is:
- The largest, most comprehensive list of active tabletop / board game publishers
- A great way to save a ton of time researching and filtering publishers
- Updated quarterly, with the date of last update prominently mentioned
What this is not:
- An opportunity to spam (you agree not to spam when you purchase, and your access can be cut off if you do)
- A source of private or confidential information — all info comes from public sources, publisher meetings, etc.
What information will be available?
Organize, filter, or sort by:
- Publisher name
- Accepting submissions?
- In a sentence
- Notes / thoughts
- Games published in 2019
- BGG link
- Conventions attended in 2019
- Types of games they publish
- Facebook page
- Other active social channels
Who is this for? Designers looking to pitch a tabletop or board game to publishers.
When will this be available? The 1st quarter of 2020.
How long do I have access to the database I buy? Indefinitely.
What about Cardboard Edison’s Compendium? That’s a great resource I’ve used in the past, but it comes with two big caveats:
- Unpredictable updates — some listings are from 2016.
- It didn’t contain the information I needed as a designer (Among others: Do they look at party games or heavier games? Which conventions are they attending?)
Why should I pay for data I can get for free? Hey, go for it. If you have more time than money, it’s all out there. This resource is organized, curated, filterable, searchable, and helps you spend more time crafting your pitches instead of researching. Think ‘sniper’, not ‘shotgun’.